Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getmylifeback Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 12:44 AM
    About a job offer
    I got a job offer from a company named moon group inc. sounds like a good job, but is this a real company? I'm a little worried just because it's dealing with my personal accounts and don't trust much over the net.:confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 01:15 AM

Do research online. Check with the Better Business Bureau as well.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 25, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Sounds like a classic 419 scam job offer to me!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 10:24 AM

First are you looking for a job, have you applied to this company for a job, have you sent them a resume.

What exactly do they want you to do.
    Are you to cash or deposit checks for them and keep maybe 10 percent?

For example there are account payable and account recievable companies that do this work , with insured and bonded employees, for between 2 and 3 percent, some even less. So that should be a red flag there.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 25, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by getmylifeback View Post
    i'm a little worried just because it's dealing with my personal accounts

Can you explain that? Any "job" that requires you to use your personal bank accounts is most lkikely a scam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Settlement offer [ 7 Answers ]

About six months ago my daughter was rear ended at a stop light, her car was totaled. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital with back pain prescribed pain meds. And released. She saw a chiropractor for a month after but discontinued because they wanted payment up front and she could not...

Job Offer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a job online and earning at home?

Only hit it once, new job offer. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so, I am not a drug user but, one night I got way to drunk to turn anything down, thank god there were people there with me I trusted to watch most of the things I did. Well, I took one hit off a thing called a... one hitter(?) This was in the middle of June (keep in mind) 1st time doing it in...

Offer Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Offer in Compromise [ 2 Answers ]

I owe back taxes for 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Totalling with penalities and interest $45,800.00. I am unable to pay any... and have not been able for sometime. I am now unemployed. Had bad motorcyle accident a year ago and tore up my leg. Didn't has hospitalization or...

View more questions Search