Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parkerlp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 08:16 PM
    What is good Professional grooming and image concerns for female athletes?
    What do you teach as a professional grooming and image class for a female basketball team? They have tatooes, piercing all over the body!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 25, 2008, 04:01 AM
    I think grooming assentials, since they have to wear skimpy clothing during playing, is making sure no body hair is showing !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arm bands that I see nfl nba and college athletes wear [ 9 Answers ]

Does anyone know the real reason that nfl players and others wear those bands on their arms and even lower legs.

Tax liabilities and concerns on leaving US for good [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I am on H1B for past 4 years and am filing my taxes regularly as Resident alien.(cause satisying substantial presence test) In Nov 2008 , am leaving US and going to India for good... How do I file my taxes ?and what are my liabilities on leaving US... What points do I need to keep...

Multiple female dogs. Good or bad [ 6 Answers ]

We have a 10 month old female husky. We are looking a 12 week old female, is there a potential problem for bad competition between them in the future? Is it OK to get another female or would it be better if we got a male? Please help me!! :confused:

Umm. Personal Grooming [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 And I was looking into shaving my armpits as the make them smell less and stumbled upon men shaving their pubic hair and it is more higeinic, And aparently it more arousing when jaking off and cuming, and increasing excitement with sex. Can anyone tell me any experiences with...

View more questions Search