Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redwee74 Posts: 74, Reputation: 11

Sep 24, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Kentucky Car Insurance
    Here goes, I got pulled over and did not have insurance got ticketed. I had forgot with school starting and things to pay the bill. I have the insurance card with the bill and got insurance after the ticket. The cards with bill stated I had insurance should I go pay ticket with those cards or just man up and go to court and state that I did not have insurance at the time of the ticket. And if I do use the cards that state I had insurance what would be the repercussions of getting caught?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2008, 05:51 AM
    Hello red:

It's Fraud. That's criminal. They put people in JAIL for stuff like that. Why would you want to risk jail for a couple hundred bucks? Do you feel lucky?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kentucky Molds [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where I might find Kentucky Molds for sale?

Expungement Law-Kentucky [ 2 Answers ]

College student served with a summons. Charges, Assault in the 4th Degree and Terrorist Threatening 3rd Degree. In court the case was dismissed, as both parties were satisfied with the agreement, restitution was met by the college student served with the summons. How do I go about having this...

Eviction Kentucky [ 1 Answers ]

How do I evict a tenant in Kentucky for nonpayment of rent? The house is in Kenton County.

Eviction procedure in Kentucky [ 5 Answers ]

I work in a family resource center and have a parent that has not paid their rent for the month of August. Ky law allows for a "seven day notice" to be given when rent is unpaid. The parent has received this notice by which she has been informed of the landlord's intention to terminate the lease...

View more questions Search