Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Sep 24, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Skijoring belt
    Does anyone know how I could rig something up for a skijor belt(they are quite expensive to buy), or where you can get them at a dcent price( not 80$)?
    Thanks
    taigasloupe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 12:03 PM

It is that time of year again; did you resolve your skijoring belt issue?
    My first belt was an old climbing harness. You could also make it out of about 16 ft. of two inch climbing webbing. I'm not sure what that costs now. Find a book or go on web and ask, "how to make a climbing harness, with leg loops, out of webbing?"
    I wondered where you were, since I am in Nova Scotia and don't have anyone around to consult with either.
    SM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to replace my deck belt on my troybilt 17hr. 42' deck belt diagram [ 4 Answers ]

I need to replace my deck belt on troybilt 17hr. 42' riding lawnmover. Be nice to have a diagram

Belt diagram murray 17 hp 42 inch belt [ 4 Answers ]

I boke the primary belt on my murray 17 hp 42 inch mower and I can't seem to remember how it went on,please help.:o

Skijoring Info [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I was taking rex for a walk when suddenly I had one of my random moments and decided I want to do skijoring with rex. Here's the problem I know absolutely nothing about. If anyone has some information about it(what I would need,the cost, how to train the dog for it etc... ) And he would need...

Dryer Belt broke and belt tension pulley fell out. Where does it go? [ 1 Answers ]

When the dryer belt broke, the belt pulley fell to the bottom of the dryer. I can't find where to put it back. The dryer is 25 years old. I don't want to pay for a service call. Is there a manual on line?

How do you put on a belt with no belt tensioner? [ 2 Answers ]

I have never seen a dryer motor that didn't have a belt tensioner, but that what this model is. I have no idea how to put the belt on, would someone please enlighten me? Whirlpool Dryer Manual LEW0050PQ3, we have been unable to find ANYTHING... Thank you

View more questions Search