Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silvipinklady Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2008, 12:01 AM
    80's halloween animated movie
    Ok it's these kids that go trick or treating, and they're all one color. A witch turns them into their halloween costumes. I remember one turns into frankenstein. Then they go to a party where the parents are at and they scare them. The kids start getting sad because they think they have to stay as what they've become. The witch turns good at the end. It's an animated movie, probably on the disney channel, but it's not disney.
    fiend101 Posts: 234, Reputation: 56

Sep 24, 2008, 03:20 AM

Witch's night out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's halloween movie form late 80's/early 90's [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I remember this move from when I was little. I don't remember much but it is driving me crazy. I can't really explain much but please help me if you can! Thanks! It was about this witch academy or school. It was about his little girl who was kind of clutsy and didn't do much right. She may...

Animated movie 90s? Halloween time children pumpkin head boy? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this animated movie I saw I think it was 90s. It was about a group of kids in this small town, around the time of halloween and one boy sells his soul or does something and has to go to a mausoleum or something he may have been turned into a pumpkin head? He may have had...

Children's 80's or early 90's halloween muppet like movie [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this short movie? A muppet like king and prince live underground, in a cemetery under a fallen tombstone. There is also the kings evil brother and his son who are muppets as well. They all look like trolls. There are some songs in the movie and the premise of the...

Halloween animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I've been wondering about this animated movie for a long time... theres like 5 kids and its halloween and they are trick-or-treating and they find out there friend has died, and they see him getting carried away in the ambulance, and then they go to this place and talk to this guy about...

Late 80's children's Halloween Movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok there was a kids halloween movie in the late 80's that came out and I used rent all time when I was little, it was about halloween and all the monsters had to rally together to save halloween or something to that effect! And I remember at the end of the movie the witch flew up over the moon!...

View more questions Search