Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelaM1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 23, 2008, 10:13 PM
    A new apartment and fleas
    Okay I just got an apartment ohh yeah and I also just found a flea on my dog ohh noo. My question is what is the best soulution I want to have a flea free home. Ill be bringing my things with me but I don't want to bring any fleas with me and no fleas on the dog either. Has anyone ever used flea treatments that worked really well. Please help :confused:
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 24, 2008, 07:26 AM

Here are sme of the highest rated flea killers. how to kill and get rid of fleas and ticks It is more likely that the fleas are on your dog than your belongings but its possible. Besides shampooing the dog I would bag all dog bedding in a large plastic bag, spray flea killer into the bag and then seal with a twist tie. A few hours later open the bag and air it out.
    jrwild62 Posts: 111, Reputation: 2
    -

Oct 4, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaM1985 View Post
    okay i just got an apartment ohh yeah and i also just found a flea on my dog ohh noo. my question is what is the best soulution i wanna have a flea free home. ill be bringing my things with me but i dont want to bring any fleas with me and no fleas on the dog either. has anyone ever used flea treatments that worked really well. please help :confused:
    Get out for a few hours and bomb with the fog cans. And use several bombs. Then get doggy some 'Advantage'. That stuff works very well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fleas [ 3 Answers ]

Howdy folks, I have 3 dogs,a toy poodle,a jack russle/chiawawamix, and an 86 poubd chow dog.We have all the high dollar flea stuff, and can kill them on the dogs, but my question is... What can I do about killing them in the yard?? Is there a spray or some sort of poisen to kill these things in...

Cannot get rid of fleas in apartment and have no pets [ 1 Answers ]

I have fleas in my apartment of one month and I cannot get rid of them. I do not own any pets nor has my furniture been exposed to any pets. The office told me the carpet had been replaced prior to my move in and they have not heard any complaints from anyone else. They have been proactive in...

Fleas on a pup [ 8 Answers ]

We recently got our 4 year old a puppy and when we got the puppy home she is swimming in fleas. Then puppy is only 5 weeks old and we got it early because the mother ran away. I have tried the dish soap method to remove the fleas and I'm afraid to make her sick. Nothing has seemed to work. I...

Cat Fleas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a slight flea problem.. My cats have never been outside.. and my roommates cat stays in her room on the other side of the house.. where I have never ventured into... I have hardwood floors.. any thought of how they may be getting either into the house or from the other side of the house? 2....

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search