Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladygem Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 03:26 PM
    Wal-mart Radio
    Does anyone know the number to walmart radio, you know so I can do a couple of shout outs myself.

Thank you,
    ladygem;)
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

May 21, 2006, 02:42 AM
    Hi Ladygem,
    Though I could not find an exact number for that service, I read that their satellite radio network originates from Bentonville, AR. If not originating from this exact location, they could likely at the very least provide you with the proper number. Good luck. I hope this helps. Take care. :)

702 SW Eighth St.
    Bentonville, AR 72716

Phone: 501-273-4000
    Fax: 501-273-1917
    ladygem Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2006, 06:08 AM
    thank You.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wal-Mart Documentary [ 23 Answers ]

Has anyone seen the documentary about Wal-Mart entitled "Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price"? I just saw it last night and I was quite disturbed by what was presented, if in fact the documentary presents accurate facts and data. The movie concentrated more on American Wal-Mart, though; I think...

Wal Mart Music [ 3 Answers ]

This has been asked once before, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to track down Wal Mart Radio Network's playlists. If anyone can help me on this it would be great and I'd owe you one... sentimentally of course. Crazy about music, John

On the Radio [ 4 Answers ]

We just got notified that my wife's Christmas album ( from last year) is being used on the play list of the "General Electric" Christmas special. I am not sure what stations exactly will be playing it We got our notice from the station in Fredonia NY. It was planned on being aired tonight...

Wal-mart [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find the answer to this question as soon as possible WalMart companies sell more of these than anyone else in America, even people who make it their business to sell ONLY these. What is it? Please help

Am radio [ 3 Answers ]

We have a Nissan Sentra (1994). The car radio has been fine until a short time ago. Now there is strong static on all the AM stations; the FM stations are clear. Does anyone have a simple solution to this problem? Thanks -sonoma

View more questions Search