Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Sep 23, 2008, 03:25 PM
    What's wrong with me
    I am a 25 yearo old mother of three I am going to nursing school and have been stressed.
    I have been experiencing very horrable headaches that are located throughout the whole head, there so bad. I have been experiencing these for a few weeks now. I thought it was because of all the stress I was having with family life and nursing school. But I am off on a break for a few weeks and their getting worse. Yesterday I could feel my head burning as if I had a fever. My whole face and ears were on fire. Also I have been very weak all day today. I am extremely dizzy and lightheaded, every time I stand or sit I feel like I'm going to pass out, I have the shakes and have been extremely cold all day. It's in the 80s where I live and I am covered up with a blanket on top of my sweat pants, thermal shirt and wool jacket. Anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 04:32 PM

A. It sounds to me like you are having an extremely crippling anxiety reaction to the conditions of your life.

I think that you need to talk to a counsellor so you can release some of the pressure you are feeling so you don't blow.

B. It is not really the season for influenza, but just to be sure, call your physician and tell the nurse your symptoms and see what your doctor has to say.

C. You can't be all positive emotional and energy outgo and not have positive intake, such as love and support from your husband and your friends and family.

Examine the ways you get positive input, and ask others in your life to be positive support to you during this high pressure time for you. :)

THAT IS NOT ASKING TOO MUCH FROM THEM.

Very best wishes,
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 28, 2008, 11:04 AM

Doctor, especially if you have searing pain and dizziness... it could be from bad eyesight to a brain tumor. DOCTOR ASP>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. For about two days now I have been experiencing horrible headaches, light headed, blurry vision, blood in poop, slight stomach pain. Last night I had 101.3 temp. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm worried.

Need to know what's wrong [ 1 Answers ]

Just finished a engine swap from 1992 honda civic sohc, put in d15z1 not I can't get car to start any ideas I could try, does anyone happen to know the firing order?

What's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

There was a bad thunderstorm and a pole was hit by lighting and our lights went out I was in my room watching TV and my kids where in the living room watching TV when the lights came back on the TV in the room would not come back on we unpluged it and pluged it back on when we try to turn it on you...

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

View more questions Search