Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2008, 12:02 PM
    Is anyone else having trouble with XM today?
    As the question implies, my XM Radio is not working today, wondering if my radio needs replacing or there is a known outage? I can't get the xm radio website to load so my guess is option 2...

If anyone knows something thanks for sharing!
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Sep 23, 2008, 12:07 PM

I just tried the online.. works fine. Call XM and ask...
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 01:14 PM

Weird, I just kept turning it off and back on and now all of a sudden it works again... though it's too late for lex and terry now!

YARG

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got this one today! [ 8 Answers ]

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day. Playing With his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and Said, 'Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to Heaven?' Grandma replied, 'Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my ...

Verbal eviction to get out today given today? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend lives with a friend in an effeciance, Hes paid all his bill his rent, electric and water, and on Monday he was given a verbal eviction to be out by Monday the 19th and today his so called friend called and said that he had to be out by today with all of his stuff. I told him that I...

Today he saw me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I and my boyfriend had a quarrel before 20 days... he has a jewellery showroom right in front of my house... he comes there everyday... last 20 days he didn't even look at my window... but today... when I was opening my cupboard I saw him staring at my window... he does not know the...

Today is the day [ 9 Answers ]

Well all today is the day and we'll be leaving for the hospital really soon. I haven't been able to sleep at all. I couldn't tell you what the emotions I'm feeling are, there are so many. I will make sure and post all the babies stats and pics asap, but don't hold your breath for it to be too...

View more questions Search