Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shonna89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 11:55 AM
    I missed my period
    I'm 17 days late for my period and I have NEVER been late before!! I have taken several tests and they all say negative... I'm just want to know if I'm pregnant and if not then what IS really wrong with me... I have tender breasts get sick all through out the day... and I'm not under stress or anything... please help:confused:
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Sep 23, 2008, 01:13 PM

Let me start saying am not very sure, you would know best if you should even be expecting something like that... but I must tell you that its sometimes quite normal to happen that way.. it happened once with my girlfriend and trust me she was going nuts wondering what it could be! But they finally came.. and she was so happy!! :)

It depends a lot on your system and sometimes a delay isn't an alarm exactly... I would therefore suggest don't worry much.. but if you have the slightest doubt, its best to get a doc's opinion.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Well, let's see... Pee on the keyboard and I can tell you whether you are pregnant.

All kidding aside, we cannot diagnose pregnancy over the internet. Sometimes we women skip periods for various reasons, stress... weight gain or loss... change in exercise regime, etc. Other times we skip periods for no reason at all. Unfortunately Mother Nature is in control here.

Since you are so late and the HPTs are showing up negative (I hope you are using first morning urine), it's time to visit your doctor for a blood test and a physical to see what may be causing the symptoms you are having.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill, missed period week later missed pills again, got my period? [ 3 Answers ]

About last week I missed 4 pills and I didn't get my period for missing the pill and just this week I missed 3 pills and got my period and at first coming out red and now it is coming out brown? But about a week and a half ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and thought the reason for not...

Missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22. My boyfriend and I used the withdrawal method and I'm 18 days late. I had my period July 14-19 and on the 31 I had brown discharge off and on until the 17 of August. Am I pregnant or what's going on? I'm also having cramps in my left lower abdomen. I'm scared.

Missed period [ 2 Answers ]

I am a little confussed. I thought I was going to start my monthly two days ago but I never did. My last monthly was on June 29. I am not sure if a am pregnant. we have been trying to get pregnant.. I have had some signs, but I took a pt today and it was negative. What could be wrong. ...

Missed period [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was 7th of Dec. I usually get my periods every 28 days. This would make me due my period on Jan 3rd. It hasn't arrived. My breasts are very soar since the 3rd. They feel heavy and swollen. Normally they would only hurt slightly and just the day before I'd get my period. Today the end...

View more questions Search