Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fairy-dust Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 12:50 PM
    Is my dream real ?
    My dad died a number of years ago and since I have had a lot of dream when he appears and talks to me I could be dreaming about anything and he appears. In the dream t feels so real I am aware that I am dreaming and can talk freely to him it as if he he really there and with me and I am awake normally, I don't know how to explain but in normally dreams you can't stop what's going to happen or what is happing but in these dream I can do what I want and say what I feel is my dad contacting me or am I just making a big thing out of nothing??
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 19, 2006, 12:57 PM
    My advice is to see a reputable psychic and get to the bottom of this. Normally, relatives can contact you after passing away, but that's something you should talk to a professional about.

It's hard to be certain that you're getting real help unless you get it person to person, and not on the internet.

Good Luck.

Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 19, 2006, 01:15 PM
    Upon looking for psychics on the internet, I've come across one that I know about and have read his books.

Here is a link to one of his sites which answers a few questions people have.

With so many people having experiences like these, we see that anything is possible.

Kenny Kingston - Questions

HarryPT Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Hey I might know what's going on let me tell you this I had a teacher at my school(university) who was into this kind of things and believe me or not he couldve controlled his dreams, he also told me the technics of how to do this, there was this one website that talked about this kind of things. Do some research I'm sure you'll find it (I forgot since this was years ago).
    fairy-dust Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 01:55 PM
    Thanks for all your help
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 19, 2006, 02:09 PM
    In my opinion, With my first initial feeling is yes your dream is real. Or should I say you are visiting the other side when you are sleeping. It is very real and yes you are communicating with your father.

Joe
    Homecoming Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2006, 09:01 PM
    Hi fairy dust,
    Your dreams are real! Your father is in heaven and connecting with you to show you he is OK and to make sure you are OK. It is common for them to visit us in our dreams. Sometimes when we are to emotional they find it hard to get through to us. But be rest assured they are real and he's just telling you all is OK so write as much as you can down.
    Homecoming

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dream [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, And acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help...

Bad dream [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: hi i have a problem, ive been with my fiance for almost 3 years, we are now 18 and out of high school and doing very good. we have never cheated on eachother, as far as i know, and we are best friends, im very happy with him, but last night while falling asleep in his arms, i had the...

Dream [ 8 Answers ]

Here go's, I was at a gathering and my sister said she did not want to Grill. This was all happening in a dark place, I don't exactly know what to make of it, and acouple of weeks ago I had a dream... We were siting across from each other staring at each other, Can any one help figure this out,...

Dream [ 10 Answers ]

I had a dream about my grand dad who passed on, We were in a dark space, I seen a spray of flowers, callalilys. I wondered what this was suppose to mean, while I was Having this dream. I thought maybe someone was going to die, I fell to my knees, grandfather told be to be still & I would know. ...

Have a strange dream or was it real? [ 3 Answers ]

I dreamed? (but felt real). I felt a presence (I believe it was a male) last week in my bed. He kept leaning towards me. I was alone in my house. I woke up and I couldn't see anyone. I went back to bed and the same dream? Happened twice. In the past months the lights of my living room have...

View more questions Search