Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gagirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2006, 09:55 AM
    Hair color mess up
    I messed up may hair coloring it at home. How can I strip the color out without having to go to a salon?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

May 30, 2006, 11:12 PM
    Hun, next time try to provide some information about your hair. You can strip your hair color using bleach or hair color remover, then you will need to deposit a new color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

How to take out hair color [ 6 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and I want to go back to my natural color without going to salon and doing it and I'm wondering what the best way is to take the color out

Hair color [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter tried to bleach her hair about 2 weeks ago, when can we dye it a darker color?

Hair Dye Mess [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I went to a hair salon and came out with chunks of dark brown hair. I use to have dirty blonde hair (more on the blonde side.) Attached is a picture of what it use to look like. The hair dresser used Paul Mitchell color. I went back to him to fix it and it turned into orange... by...

Effasol Hair Color [ 1 Answers ]

I Heard Of Effasol And Wanted To Know Is It A Harsh Hair Coloring Remover. I Want To Use It With Water?

View more questions Search