Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellokittykat Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2008, 11:38 PM
    Attitude towards Australians
    Im quite young and I am planning to go over to Wales for quite some time,
    Now I'm not dumb and know that people can tend to be abit weary about people from different countries,
    So, my question is,
    Does anyone [countries etc] have negative attitudes towards Australians?
    Am I going to have a had time because of my nationality?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2008, 12:44 AM
    Hi, hellokittykat!

From my perspective, I think that if you flash each person you meet with a genuine smile and treat them as you would like to be treated yourself, then I don't really think that you will have any problems.

I'm also not aware of any animosity between Wales and people from Australia.

My daughter lives in California and recently visited a number of countries in Europe with a friend, one of them being Wales. Other than a few hardship things because of lack of money because of this or that, the trip was quite pleasant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help from australians [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have the lyrics to the old Diesel song, Never miss you water? I can't find them on Google.

Dog with an attitude [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal, my 22 month old Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix has a serious problem. She bites. Sometimes it's for play, sometimes she gets jealous but it is quickly becoming something that needs to be addressed ASAP. In the end, it is entirely my fault, because we've had her her entire...

My child's attitude [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old girl. Her attitude and personality since she started high school has changed so much. She has no respect for anyone else in the house, or family and friends. She will not do as she is asked, does not care if you take anything valuable away from her to try make her behave,...

Attitude changes [ 2 Answers ]

Hey as you all can see in previous post I am trying to grow and understand things in a clearer way so I turn to these post for advice. I would like to get any advice from ladies or even guys in a samular or same situations. My girlfriend and I have had out up and downs like any relationship. But...

View more questions Search