Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DamnA Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Perpetual FIFO LIFO Average-Cost Method
    I just can not figure out how to perform FIFO LIFO and average cost method under the Perpetual inventory system.

Check out some similar questions!

Fifo lifo weighted average [ 1 Answers ]

I need help figuring out how to find the ending inventory. I also need help computing fifo lifo and weighted average.

Find Cost of goods sold and ending inventory using.average cost/FIFO/LIFO [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time with the fifo and lifo method... of this question Began with 73 yards @ 23 per yard During the month the company made the following purchases. March 3/4 113 yards @ 27 3/12 81 yards @ 29 3/19 167 yards @ 32 3/25 44 yards @ 35

Perpetual Lifo and FIFO [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with figuring out how to do this Problem, here it is: Beginning inventorym puchases, and sales data for portable MP3 players are as follows: Nov. 1 Inventory 70 units at $40 5 sale 52 units 16 purchases 30 units at $42

Perpetual LIFO, FIFO, moving average cost [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have an exam in my acct class, ugh... so lost!! I thought I had this all clear but I have done this problem multiple times and can't end up with our designated answer, can someone help? Any help on any part of the problem would help me out a lot, very lost :( Smith is a retailer in...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.