Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chrissy4605 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 07:50 PM
    No Internet
    I can see the link light on both the switch and the NIC. Why can't I see the internet now?:confused:
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 08:29 PM

Link has nothing at all to do with internet. It just says your connected to the switch.
    chuckhole Posts: 850, Reputation: 45

Sep 23, 2008, 06:34 AM

Go to a command prompt and type IPCONFIG /ALL > C:\NIC.TXT and then hit Enter. Then type NOTEPAD C:\NIC.TXT and copy and post the results.
    marked Posts: 41, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2008, 04:19 PM

Try to restart the computer and also your modem for about 1 minute then , right click the local area connection and click repair...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

How do I enable the internet with kaspersky internet security 7 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my kaspersky internet security I can't open the internet when the protection is working http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/7439/38594235qz4.png But I can open the internet by stoping the protection http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3222/75511457gi6.png

How do I enable the internet with kaspersky internet security 7 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a problem with my kaspersky internet security I can't open the internet when the protection is working But I can open the internet by stoping the protection So I want to enable the protection and open the internet in the same time... Is here enybody help me,please

How do I check a company or Internet Site with the Internet Better Business Bureau? [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find a company or Internet Website, that has not certificate etc. How do I check them out with the BBB for the Internet?

View more questions Search