Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joe73 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 22, 2008, 06:19 PM
    Trying to find a water filled handheld toy from my youth!
    Hi. I'm trying to find answers about a water filled toy that I owned as a child. This was'nt a tomy water toy, but, it was along the same premise. This toy was about 7 in long by 4in wide and 1/2 in thick and it had a plunger button at the front bottom center that when pressed, forced water pressure to push around the items in the toy. Like the tomy water filled toys, these also had different styles. One was a cowboy and horse, another was a clown and a barrel and a couple of others. The object was to get the cowboy on the horse, or, if you had the clown one, to get the clown in the barrel. They were a lot of fun and after 25 yrs, I wish I still had mine. I've looked high and low for this toy and I'm hoping someone on this site can finally give me closure! Thanks.
    gary718 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Nov 17, 2010, 11:57 AM
    I am actually looking for the same game... any luck. I am looking for the cowboy one as a gift for my brother. When I was a kid, he had the cowboy and I had the clown. I thought if I found one of them it would make a great gift, but I don't even know the company that makes them. I keep running into Tomy stuff... GRRRR
    Please let me know the name of the company if you found anything out...
    Thanks
    dorkity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2012, 07:36 PM
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOMY-AQUA-ANTICS-CLOWN-WATER-GAME-1980-NEW-/230840369445?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35bf28 8125

Not exactly the same as the one I had growing up-- but probably same manufacturer. Mine was not as colorful... maybe I had a knock-off. I, too, had both the clown and the cowboy "game".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water-filled hourglass ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having the hardest time figuring out what these were called, but somewhere around the mid-nineties Spencers and Hallmark were chock full of them - hourglass type gadgets that were filled with water and tiny drops of colored oil, that when turned over would fall, turning a series of wheels...

Was socrates considered a corrupter of youth? [ 1 Answers ]

Was socrates considered a corrupter of the youth? Why or why not ?

What has happened to our youth? [ 18 Answers ]

Every time I read a question from a young teen who is scared of being pregnant or that wants to have sex I feel really sad. I don't know how u all feel about it but I think this nation has really gone to he11. Sex should be shared by two people in love not two kids in heat. These kids are our...

Youth today! [ 6 Answers ]

Am I the only one today is a little taken back by the ignorance of the youth today when it deals with their own body, sexuality birth control and morality? What do you think?

Are women in charge of youth problem [ 4 Answers ]

"The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenule delinquency, arise from the fact that many married women now work and are not at home to care for their children." :throwball: What do you think...

View more questions Search