Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bri1298 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 10:42 AM
    My 1992 honda civic will not start
    Some one please help me my car will not start and I don't know what's wrong with it. I got 1992 hond civic and its crossing over but it won't start I just bought a brand new battery thinkn it was that but still the same. The battery light was coming on and the car just kept dying and not wanting to start but not it got power just not crossing all the way over. Help me!
    Dragonfly1234 Posts: 161, Reputation: 49

Sep 22, 2008, 10:45 AM

Could it be the alternator?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 10:56 AM

Perform tests, in Sections A and B, below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html
    bri1298 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Its not the alternator got that checked

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1992 Honda Civic Won't Start [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - We Have A 1992 Honda Civic, Original Owners. A Few Weeks Ago While Driving The Car's Check Engine Light Came On Suddenly And Then Cut Off. Had To Have It Towed To A Car Dealership That Told Us It Would Be About 1200-1500 Dollars To Fix The Car, Because The Distributor And Ecu Was Bad. We...

1992 honda civic would not start [ 32 Answers ]

I have a 1992 honda civic the car don't start it crank when I turn the key to the ignition not start I hear the click and the engine light stay on the code the engine light right is 19 { auto tanny lock up } it a 5 speed I test the map sensor and I get 5.4 volt there no spark I change the whole...

1992 Honda Civic SI will not start [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 1992 Honda Civic Si, 252,000 miles, runs great, but occasionally I have to hit under the dashboard near the fuse box in order to get the car to start, it has been starting fine without the hit for a while now, but yesterday it just wouldn't start, and now that plastic panel is broken so...

1992 Honda Civic won't start [ 2 Answers ]

1992 Honda Civic 1.5L no fire at plugs and no fire at fuel pump.

1992 Honda Civic LX will not start [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: When you turn the key nothing happens, doesn’t try to turn over, no clicking, nothing. All electrical devices are working fine (radio, lights, wipers), and the engine light doesn’t come on. This has happened before a couple of other times, but usually after trying a few times it does...

View more questions Search