Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cj191205 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2008, 11:43 PM
    Hey Candice,

Vaseline won't do any harm to you lashes or make them fall out. The way that it works in aiding your lashes is that it helps to condition, protect and strengthen your lashes. The reason people say that it gives them longer, fuller lashes is that it pretty much just makes them healthier and stronger, allowing them to grow better and not fall out easily. It won't hurt to try it, and it won't damage your eyes. It's also a cheap alternative. The only downside of it is that it might be tedious to do everyday. I suggest you give it a try. There is nothing to fear, and in the end, it IS healthier for your lashes as your lashes tend to dry out due to mascara and the winter months, ending in them falling out faster and easier. Shedding lashes however is just like shedding hair. Lashes naturally will rejuvenate and replace themselves every month or so.

Apply some vaseline to clean lashes at night before you go to bed, and in the morning make sure to gently wash if off using an oil-free makeup remover.

Good luck!
    angelprincess88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 09:34 PM
    Whoever says vasaline doesn't help grow,thicken,and strengthen eyelashes is a downright liar! Lol! I apply vasaline for nightly after washing my face for about 4to 6 weeks at aa time every 6 months or so and though results may vary for each person it does work! Only apply to lash line though and only for a few weeks at a time as the vasaline can clog your pore and cause infection if u do this too much! I took pictures daily for my first 6 weeks and second 4 week treatments to prove to myself if it worked or not but honestly after tha 1st week you'll notice even without tha pics! Try it for yourself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eyelash problems [ 3 Answers ]

Over the past year the centre part of my top eyelashes have straightened to the point of obstructing my vision. I don't need or wear glasses, I have tried eyelash perming but my lashes were too strong and it didn't work. The doctor and optician have no idea why my once, beautiful, long curling...

Woman in crisis [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering I didn't come on my period for 2 months I went to see my doctor and he says I'm not pregnant. But I just come on my period, but I still got all the symptoms of pregnancy. Can you help me. Is it possible that I'm pregnant?

Eyelash Growth [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Can anyone tell me if this is true? Using eyelash conditioners you will see an increase in length and that they will really go thicker. I'm always wasting money on fake claims. X

Middle Name Crisis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone... sorry I've been MIA. But I'm in a major delimma.. I can't for the life of me find a good middle name. We are having a baby girl and we dicided to name her Emma, but we simply can't find a good middle name, I looked at hundreds of websites but just can't find that one name that fits...

Many Crisis [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure how to help myself. I am very upset most of my life. I can't afford therapy and I am afraid to if I could. The man that I love is so against mental illness. Ever since I can remember I have worried about things. I am talking about a young age. First it was my father? Was he...

View more questions Search