Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelaM1985 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2008, 09:18 PM
    Terriable pain
    Hopefully someone can help I was going to the bathroom to do the #1 and all of a sudden I got this pain so severe I could barley move to wipe. I managed to get my pants up and while walking down the hallway I just wanted to cry I was doubled over with pain so bad I wanted to vomit I hurt so bad I couldn't tell no one what was wrong with me I thought I had gas pains no matter what position I was in it HURT I lasted for like an hour . It made me scream cry grunt sweaty and nauses please help
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2008, 04:31 PM

Kidney stones act just like that. You need to schedule a doctor's appointment asap with your doctor if you haven't already gone to the ER.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Best pain relieve for muscles pain [ 5 Answers ]

I went to a mommy baby bootcamp work out thing, and it was a lot harder then I thought it would be. I felt great afterwards, then I took a nap and woke up and my legs hurt so badly. Anyone have any way of relieving the pain, even a little bit would help. Thanks

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search