Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scp_ok Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Power Strip / Power Director
    Looking for a powerstrip or power director that I can place my monitoir on that has power buttons for my printer, monitor, computer, router, etc.. Any suggestions?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 11:29 PM

These are real handy and eventually going to get one myself, here is a link with something I believe you are referring to

Under Monitor Surge Protector/Suppressor
    Amazon.com: Tripp Lite TMC-6 Protect It! Under Monitor Surge Protector/Suppressor w/ Modem/Fax 6 outlets 6ft Cord 1850 Joules: Electronics
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 06:22 PM

Glad you got it and will get one myself eventually

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Chevy Tahoe Passenger Power Windows and Both Power Seats not Working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The passenger side windows stopped working and both passenger and driver power seats stopped working. All of this happened at the same time. I saw this same problem posted by another user back in January but I didn't see a clear answer. Does anybody know how to fix...

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Power strip with garage refrigerator [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore refrigerator that I have in the garage, freezer on the bottom about 6 years old. The cord is very short, can I plug it into a power strip with a reset switch and be OK?

Building a Custom Power Strip [ 12 Answers ]

Here’s what I want to do: I am basically making my own power strip. I want to control each outlet with its own switch. I want to use an extension cord for my wiring by pulling out the wire. What do I run to each screw? Please see the pictures for the details. If the pictures are confusing, let...

Difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) in context of data center? If yes, then what is it?. Thanks.

View more questions Search