Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonador90 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 02:55 PM
    A movie from my childhood
    Hi. I'm 18 years old and I'm looking for a movie from my childhood (round 6 years or more ago). I don't know the name of the movie and the little that I remember is about building a big watch, which made the time passing by faster than usual. At the end the clock was broken and there was a happy end as usual. Please help me :( :( :( you can write me at my e-mail : [email protected]
    lizzie2994 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Sep 24, 2008, 12:22 PM

This sounds familiar. Your not tallking about clockstoppers are you?
    sonador90 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 04:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie2994 View Post
    this sounds familiar. your not tallking about clockstoppers are you?
    No, I'm not talking about Clockstoppers, but thanks anyway :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

Movie from my childhood [ 7 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember watching this film. It wasn't a scary film but it had in it this mask (I think) that was all pure white and looked like a baby's face. This used to scare me and I would quite like to know what film this was from By the way it wasn't from child's play Please help...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

I used to rent a movie over and over again about dolls that came to life and went through a mirror in the bedroom they where in, they would go to a magical place and the was a wicked witch and they had to eat red berries or something My memory is sketchy about it but I know one of the dolls got...

A childhood movie/cartoon. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been thinking about a movie I watched when I was a child. I can not remember what it was called. Any help would appreciated. The movie started with a young boy I think he was playing outside. The kid goes to his house and inside there is a box. I think it is a red box. The box has a bow...

Childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that I use to watch when I was younger and it was about a gnome or a troll or something that left his house one day on a quest. I'm not sure if it was by choice or not. I think maybe he had a visitor. He ended up having to slay a dragon. Or maybe he was the dragon and he had a...

View more questions Search