Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Sep 21, 2008, 02:37 PM
    A couple jokes, 1. Calling the FBI 2. Cannibals
    I just found this part of the AMHD and I thought I would contribute to it...

By the way, I am still laughing at the "think before you speak" jokes, those were great, lol.

1. Calling the FBI.

So Bob calls the FBI and says,

"I am calling to report my neighbour. He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood"

Thank you very much for your call." The FBI responds.

The next day, the FBI arrive at Bobs' neighbours house. They go to the shed where the fire wood is kept. Using axes, they open up every piece of fire wood in the shed. They found no marijuana.

Bob calls Adrian, the neighbour that day.
    "Hey, Adrian, did the FBI come?"

"Yep" responds Adrian.

"Did they chop your firewood?" Bob asks...

"Yep" Adrian responds.

"Great, now it is your turn to call, I need my garden plowed." says Bob.

2. Cannibals

How did the cannibal dump his girlfriend?

He ate her, then crapped her out. (haha, dump... you get it?)

This thread has given me a good laugh this afternoon, haha. Thank you!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Sep 27, 2008, 06:14 PM
    Good Ones... second is icky, but I think I can handle it:)
    snowalps Posts: 141, Reputation: 7

Oct 3, 2008, 10:38 AM

I handled the second one too... lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lets put all our non dirty jokes (blonde jokes recommended) here [ 17 Answers ]

I will start What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant Why did the blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice for 2 hours? Because it said concentrate! What do you do if a Blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the pin out and throw it back!

Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling,Marie will you keep calling me [ 2 Answers ]

"Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling, Marie will you keep calling me" Every time the word"calling" is sung, it's held and rises. Any hints re anything? Title, artist, lyrics? Probably early 1950s.

Man Jokes [ 1 Answers ]

A guy and a girl met at a restaurant. They’re getting along so well that they decide to go to the girl’s place. A few drinks later, the guy takes off his shirt and washes his hands. He then takes off his pants and washes his hands. So the girl looks at him and says: "You must be a dentist!" ...

Cannibals in the Office [ 4 Answers ]

Office Cannibals Recently, a large corporation hired several African cannibals to increase their diversity. "You are all part of our team now," said the Human Resources rep during the welcoming briefing. "You'll get all the usual benefits, and you can go to the cafeteria for something...

View more questions Search