Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevebabeel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 01:43 PM
    16 years old. Stole something valued at 160$ in Canada. What's the penalty?
    I stole something worth 160$ .
    This is my first time stealing.
    What would happen if I returned what I stole?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Bad choice, stevebabeel. All depends on where you were stealing. If they want to make an issue and teach you a lesson, you will be charged with theft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's her penalty for adultery! [ 6 Answers ]

My wife has committed adultery if I divorce her does she still get half of my assets? (house and 401k) I want her to get as little as possible.

Trying to Collect after 7 years(Ontario, Canada) [ 1 Answers ]

I just received a phone call from a collection agency wanting me to pay a debt from over seven years ago. Is this valid and what are my rights? They have never notified me in writing and I received this phone call in my place of employment?

Besides the annuity penalty does the IRS add penalty for removing money [ 1 Answers ]

I am removimg money from my 401k plan & the annuity is assessing me a 8% penalty. Is the IRS going to penalize me as well or is it just categorized as ordinary income?

Caught without license on Vespa in Canada penalty? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just curious if anyone knows what would happen if someone was caught driving a vespa in the city without having a license (or plates) in Toronto, ON, Canada? Big fine, jail? Bike taken away? Thanks guys!

What's Is The Best Mutual Fund/s In Canada [ 0 Answers ]

What's Is The Best Mutual Fund/s In Canada? For Investing Longterm (12 Yrs) With Cad $ 60,000. 00

View more questions Search