Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goodmom Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 01:42 PM
    31 years of marriage
    Just had a comment about my 31 year marriage,, I've managed to to talk to my husband a couple of times,and both times,he's always called me "hon",, what's with that?
    Can someone answer that?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmom View Post
    just had a comment about my 31 year marriage,,,I've managed to to talk to my husband a couple of times,and both times,he's always called me "hon",,,whats with that?
    Can someone answer that?

I don't understand what you're asking - are you concerned because your husband doesn't use your first name?
    goodmom Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I don't understand what you're asking - are you concerned because your husband doesn't use your first name?
    No,you must read my post about my 31 years of marriage that just fell apart,, I was accused of everything in the book,, no money,controlling,you name it,and 3 weeks ago,he left me a note,and never returned home,well,he's been around a couple of times now,and it's a little more calmer in his world,and he calls me "hon" still,, after all the bad things he said to me,, that have kind of mellowed out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 22, 2008, 06:51 AM

So what are you doing for yourself, besides tripping off him, going thru the change?? Tell you what my wife of 34 years did when the kids left the nest, and I was nutsy bozo, whatever she felt like doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Did not concive .after 2 years of marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Now its 2 and a half year of our marriage .we both are healthy .my age is 33 and wife 30 .But she got irregular periods otherwise everything normal and I too got checked everything is normal .But still ,she unable to conceive .we do regular sex.help us in this issue. Thanking YOU...

Marriage betrayed after 25 years [ 10 Answers ]

We have been married for 25 years one week ago I find out my wife has been a whore for most of those years she is 45 change of life is obvious, my question is will she ever stop being a whore,or is she doomed, has given up her family and grandkids to be with someone else.

Loveless marriage for 50 years! [ 2 Answers ]

I am miserable with a husband.a good provider and good father for 50 years.but I never loved him I realize now I never should have married him!I try to keep myself busy but keep looking backwards.I have no feelings for him.cannot even touch him! I made a big mistake so many years ago.if this...

After 25 years of marriage, now what? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: I'm looking into getting a divorce. After 25 years of marriage, we have lost the property and other assets we had due to business investment. The only thing left now (in form of assets) is a humanitarium grant that was awarded to my spouse for millions of dollars that has not been funded yet....

Divorce after 2 years of marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, I have been married for almost two years now. My husbands school girlfriend (call her LS) got pregnant with his baby about 3 months before we met. After we met, we just knew that we had a very strong attraction to each other. He however stayed with his girlfriend because of the child....

View more questions Search