Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cyrious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 09:54 AM
    History of my home
    My family and I have been noticing a lot of unexplainable happenings in our home. We here things, see things. How do I get the history of my home and the property and surroundings?:confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2008, 10:01 AM

First start with the County Tax Auditor's office to see who owned the property from the time it was first taxed by the County. This will give you an idea of just who owned the home. Then you can go to the local newspaper and research the names and dates hoping to find some juicy news articles on the people. Most likely whoever is haunting your home lived there at one time. Sometimes a person's spirit can stay in a physical dwelling as they are more comfortable there or feel posessive of the home for some reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History and or haunted history records on a residential home [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to get free information re: a homes history or haunted history by researching prior tenants or owners to a property located in Vacaville, California. Address: 125 Andover Drive Vacaville CA 95687 curious as to anyone having information on suicide death at this residence. Please help.

History of my home [ 4 Answers ]

We recently purchased a new home located on 12525 Elm Street in Blue Island Illinois 60406. The previous owner mentioned something about his family seeing ghosts/spirits around the house. Would you happen to have any history on this house? Please see attached picture.

History of my Home [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering where I would be able to find the history of my house? Like if it was ever involved in a fire? When it was rebuilt?

Home history [ 4 Answers ]

I believe my home may be haunted or just occupied by those other then my family is there a way to find the history of my home on line ie: murders , suicides etc. please help me on this matter for my minds sake thank you:rolleyes:

History Of my Home [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find the History of my Home?

View more questions Search