Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanda-kym Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Sep 21, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Is there a dream chronicles 3
    Hi there have just completed dream chronicles 1 and 2 and really want to know if there is a 3rd one as I'm hooked. They have left the ending where the daughter is missing so am hoping there is but can't seem to find out when I searched the net. If anyone knows can they let me know please, thanks
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2012, 10:04 PM
    Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child (often shortened to Dream Chronicles 3 or The Chosen Child) is a 2009 adventure and puzzle casual game developed by KatGames and published by PlayFirst. It is the third installment in the Dream Chronicles series, the second sequel to 2007's award-winning game Dream Chronicles, also the last part of the first trilogy called Faye's Journey.
    Source

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chronicles of Narnia, the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe [ 2 Answers ]

What was unusual about the conveyance used to pick up the children from the train depot?

Chronicles of Narnia [ 6 Answers ]

This is more of a comment than a question. Tonight I rented the recent Chronicles of Narnia movie for the kids and watched it along with them. I hadn't seen it yet, but I remember when it came out, it was criticized for being "too Christian". At the time I didn't have an opinion one way or another,...

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [ 3 Answers ]

In year 4 of the game I went through old areas to gain more experience but they actually let me take more myrhh from the tree. It never happened in year three. I was just wondering do they give you myrhh anywhere now that I'm in year 5. If so I don't think it would be much of a challenge. Or is...

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [ 2 Answers ]

There's one thing about this I don't understand. As I was reading the information booklet I noticed that they mention that a " SINGLE PLAYER can play MULTIPLAYER mode alone". Is this possible ? If it is could you please let me know.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles [ 1 Answers ]

Is it actually worth creating eight characters in a single player mode. This games great by the way.

View more questions Search