Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squeeky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 06:16 AM
    I'm in love wath a guy
    Hi my name is squeeky I am in love wath a guy at my school I don't now if he likes me I am to shy to look him in the eyes and tell him I like him what should I do can some one anser for me :confused: I rely like him I want to go on a date wath him (help) can u:o
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 21, 2008, 06:34 AM

How old are you?

Well, if you're too shy to look him in the eyes would talking to him be out of the question?

Like do you know the same people he does? If so you can join in on the conversation everyone is having and maybe say something cool and funny... or just be agreeable and laugh at his jokes.. even if you don't think he's funny, (it'll give him confidence and he'll really notice that you always laugh. Maybe he'll think the two of you have the same sense of humor).

Why not tell a friend that you like him and have that friend tell a friend of his or even him? (My daughter used to do that starting in grade 7... and it worked!).

Get his msn and chat w/ him on line?

Find him on Facebook or Myspace and say "Hey"...

... Just some suggestions... hope something I've said helps..
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 06:36 AM

If you have a friend in common, have that friend tell this guy for you. Other than that, you'll have to do it yourself.

Part of the process of starting to date is learning how to control your emotions around guys, including shyness. Dating people is hard work and your emotions will often betray you. You HAVE to be stronger than they are. That means overpowering the shyness and talking to people.

Later, it also means overpowering the feelings of attraction and walking away when the guy turns out to be bad for you.

You need to learn how to do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

How could this Happen So fast? Love me and then love another? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi This is my exgirlfriend responses in the last weeks I was with here for 4 years the guy she cheated with and she is still with since November 26 2007, He just inherited a large sum of money almost a half of million his mother died and she gets what ever she needs and wants. He is so good to...

View more questions Search