Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badsin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 05:45 AM
    Disabled single dad
    I am a 45 yr old disabled-(due to head injury)-who was left to raise my son alone after his unfaithful mother left me to raise him alone since 1997 and I have used ALL my money in raising him to adulthood-Now I need a grant to start MY life again
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2008, 09:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by badsin View Post
    I am a 45 yr old disabled-(due to head injury)-who was left to raise my son alone after his unfaithful mother left me to raise him alone since 1997 and I have used ALL my money in raising him to adulthood-Now I need a grant to start MY life again

What are you looking for - additional education, job training? What type of grant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Single dad of 4, wondering, are there women who date single dads? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello all, Single father of four children. Married 2 different women, at separate times of course, :D . Three of my children live with me full time and my youngest lives with her mother. Just wondering why it seems that all women don't want anything to do with a single dad of that many kids. ...

Can three single phase loads be driven individually by single three phase supply [ 2 Answers ]

Hi... I am new this community... You are doing great job of knowledge transfer... My question: Can three single phase loads be driven individually by single three phase supply? Please clear my doubt... :confused:

How come single men fall for emtional games from single women but not married ones? [ 75 Answers ]

Okay this was brought up in another post by Wildcat. I didn’t want to take away from the original poster but this has been on my mind all day and I just want to get some other feedback on it. The OP was a mistress and as WC points out we’ve been seeing a lot of that here lately. Here’s what WC...

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

View more questions Search