Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blmtsi Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Sep 21, 2008, 12:05 AM
    I don't know what to think
    OK, tonight was our second date. She tells me that she wants a relationship,BUT during the entire date she is texting her current friend with benefits and he's trying to hook other guys up with her for random sex, and she openly talks to me about it. I am really into her because of the views that she has on life, and our common interests, but I have a set of morals that excludes slutty women. I'm not sure if I can trust her to be monogomous, and by the sounds of it she has been with a lot of guys this summer. Should I continue to go out with her and see what develops or should I not bother and find someone else that I can feel that I can trust to be monogomous? This is the only thing that turns me off about her.
    germain Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 12:19 AM

Only thing? That's a pretty big thing lol. If she really REALLY wanted a relationship I doubt she would openly tell you these things. I forcast a dark and miserable time for you if you chase this one. Don't bother. If you really want a meaningful relationship look somewhere else. Two people with the same set of morals make a great relationship... clearly not the two of you.
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Sep 21, 2008, 01:18 AM
    You said she wants a relationship, but did she say with YOU?
    And until she commits to a relationship she is free to do as she pleases no?
    You would too.

She could be monogomous during a relationship. You just don't know.

And we all want a lady in public, a chef in the kitchen and slutty in the bedroom.. no?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 06:45 AM

In this story, "slutty girl" doesn't mean a sexual tiger, it means a girl who sleeps around. No, guys DON'T want a girl who sleeps around in their bedroom. Not healthy guys.

"This girl is PERFECT except for the fact she runs over dogs everytime she sees them in the street."

"This girl is PERFECT except for the herpes, leprosy, crabs and lice."

"This girl is PERFECT except for the fact..."

Um, the only thing wrong with statements like those is they are patent lies. They start with 4 words that are a lie.

Truth: "I really like this girl (uncontrolled reaction to her) but we aren't compatible if I respect myself."

THAT'S the truth, and that's why you're really here. You want permission to ignore reality and your own good sense? Not going to happen, dude.
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 21, 2008, 06:50 AM

Why don't you just ask her straight up, "Are you the type of person that just has random hook ups"? Tell her you really like her but are into monogomous type relationships. If she rolls her eyes about that... then move on.

OR...

She just may be trying to come across like she's a certain type of person so she can impress you... some girls do that. She may not know any better. Maybe she really really likes you and thinks that this is the way to "hook" you...

You'll have to risk finding out... Be brave. You can do it... if you really like her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search