Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is abby Posts: 114, Reputation: 2

Sep 20, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Big hips
    I have large hips and thighs, the rest of me is sort of skinny, how can I make my hips and thighs smaller?
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Sep 20, 2008, 10:58 PM

Walking and exercise, but what do you mean by large? Many men love large hips and thighs.
    Hips, Butt and Thighs - Exercises for your legs - Exercise
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 22, 2008, 09:49 AM

If you feel really self conscious, you can walk more and do some leg lifts and squats to tone your legs. Also, you can stick a big ball between your legs and squeeze your legs together, this will tighten any jiggles.
    Also, go swimming and do laps, kicking helps burn any calories and tones.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hw to redus hips [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Hw to resud my hips and sumk?

Huge hips! [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know an excersise that reduces hip size? I know that you can not spot reduce, and that regular excersise will help with overall body fat, but does anyone know of an excersise that is targeted more towards your hips? Thank you!

I would like to know how to obtain hips [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know how to develop hips. Are there any exercises to obtain hips?

How do you roll your hips [ 3 Answers ]

All my friends dance at all the school dances. I don't because I can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so I don't look like an idiot just standing there. They all know how to roll their hips and that's mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?

Rolling the hips [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you! I waz just wondering if you could tell me how to "roll ur hips" when your trying to do a toetouch! Please help me and expkain it god! I love you 4-ever if you do! Lol!

View more questions Search