Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afro13queen Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Sep 20, 2008, 01:16 AM
    A breakthrough with skin lightening
    So basically Ive been on a little hiatus from the help desk but I have come back with some great news! Now, I honestly do not know how this will affect caucasian people, because I am not caucasian, I am african american. But to any dark skinned females who want to be lighter, this is what worked for me,I went from a deep dark complexion to a medium light brown complexion and as long as you follow these steps I am sure these will work for you. Products to buy:

1. Fair and White Exclusive soap (I got this from Beauty World)(its orange with little beads in it. It exfoliates!)

2. Fair and White Exclusive gel (I got this from Beauty world)

3. Dr.Varons skin bleaching system.(The blue label)(I got it at WalMart)

4. Its by Black Opal and it's a cleanser( and Im not at home and I TOTALLY forgot the name of it! )

But the main thing is to get you're skin as clean as possible! Then you do the dr. varons 3 steps and then the fair and white.

I do this in the shower and right before I go to bed:

! Wash your face with a GOOD cleanser( I would say the Black Opal but I forgot the name of it.) So basically make sure your skin is squeaky clean! Pro Activ cleanser works well too.

2. Wash your neck and chest (this is important) with the Fair and White Exclusive soap. I do this so that my whole body will have the same color.

3.Once you are out of the shower and your face is dry.. Start with step 3 of your Dr. Varons system. (It has directions on the inside and it will tell you the same)

4. Once you are done with this, apply the fair and white gel to your face and your done!

*note: The Dr. Varon stuff WILL burn like 4 days into it, and maybe earlier, but it started burning 4 days into for me. Don't worry though, that honestly means it working!

OK, now that was a lot of typing so I hope I helped somebody out with that. Send me a message if you have any questions or need pics and I will definitely send you some.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 20, 2008, 05:02 AM

That's great! :)
    Do you use sunblock?
    And what are the active ingredients in the bleaching cream?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 20, 2008, 05:59 AM

Dr Varons contains Hq as it's active ingredient.

Sep 21, 2008, 10:21 PM

Punkchic,
    I use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer dry-touch sunblock. SPF 70 with helioplex...

Sep 21, 2008, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Dr Varons contains Hq as it's active ingredient.
    Yup it sure does, and that freaked me out at first But the thing is, It has 2 other steps to help with your skin. Now Im not saying that makes it any better than a cream that JUST has hydroquinone in it, Im JUST saying that there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with my skin (its just lighter), and I have been using this stuff for a good 3 months now.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 24, 2008, 05:52 AM

If it's working for you and you are happy, then that's great.

Just Keep us updated with your progress .

Sep 24, 2008, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    If it's working for you and you are happy, then that's great.

Just Keep us updated with your progress .
    You got it...
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Sep 25, 2008, 08:09 PM

So fair & white vorks vor ju? Dat ist goot.
    proscons Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2008, 10:27 PM

Afroqueen u said something a lot similar to someone that was in another forum, but just that there method was meant for cacausians :S

Oct 8, 2008, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by proscons View Post
    afroqueen u said something a lot similar to someone that was in another forum, but just that there method was meant for cacausians :S
    OK and?. I mean this is what worked for me, a black girl. And if you're insuating that I'm lying or something I don't appreciate it. The steps are probably similar because IT ACTUALLY WORKS... [insert duh here]
    Juleus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2008, 07:47 AM

Hey afro13queen.. can u send me pictures of your before and after to [email protected].. PLEASE.. and thanks:)

Nov 5, 2008, 10:04 PM

Juleus,

I sent you the pics... :)
    proscons Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 03:14 PM

Can you send me the pics to!
    [email protected]
    Thankks a lot!!
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Nov 6, 2008, 04:54 PM

Ohh ohh me two [email protected]
    TIA
    desikudi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 06:33 AM

Oh me tooo please... on [email protected]
    tinkerbellluvr91 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 11:45 AM
    Can u send me the pics too! I want to buy this soap but I'm not sure about the results. My email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pale, Dull, and Dry Skin As a Result of Skin Lightening? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, My name is linksys2000. I am new to the "Ask Me Help Desk" forum, and site. Thanks for all of the information and perspectives. Somehow, this wealth of information leads to better decisions and ultimately thoughtful choices. So thanks to all of you for promoting this site and...

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

Skin Lightening for Pale Skin [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering a few things. What would happen if someone that is extremely pale used skin lightner? Would it get rid of my redness? Scars? Freckles?

Lightening my skin with monobenzone has messed my skin up [ 86 Answers ]

I know that a lot of you are using monobenzone or compteplating on using it. Well I'm hear to tell you that after 1yr. Of monobenzone use my skin became disfigured. My arms, face, legs, cheast . Is patch work of pink, brown, large patchess. And I've been going to dermatologist about it and they say...

Skin lightening [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.how do I make my skin color more enhanced and more brighter

View more questions Search