Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Sep 20, 2008, 12:55 AM
    Love Trouble
    Hi I'm an 11 year old, and I have a crush on one of my friends... what should I do? We have been friends for a long time and everyone used to call us "the love birds" and stuff... should I ask her out? She is one grade under me and she is still in elementary and I am in middle school... can I get some advice? Oh, and she has another best friend who pretty much feels the same and he is jealous...
    SoLostPlzHelp Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2008, 08:58 AM
    Well I'm not 11 but I have been once so I think I could help you. I think that if you like her then you should just ask her out before this other guy does. He can be jealous all he wants but he should learn to go after what he wants and not wait around for it to come to him and the same should go for you. If you really like this girl then just go for it... the worst she can say is no right. And if she says no you two can still be friends so it'll all be all right no matter what the situation is
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 20, 2008, 08:13 PM

Ask her out to where? What did you have in mind to do?
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 21, 2008, 07:10 AM

Yea, ask her out... why not?

It's so cute, puppylove... lol!

We were all 11 here at some point, remember? (I was still playing w/ barbies, however... lmao!).

If you ask her out and one of her bff's likes her, he's going to freak out! But that's life... Just know if they go to the same school she's around him more than you... so HURRY HURRY HURRY or he might get the chance sooner... lol.

Good luck dude..
    GothGirl1771 Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Sep 21, 2008, 09:07 AM

Wow, your so young to be dating... :P

Anyway, ask her out... before the other guy does... first come first serve... :)
    Good luck!
    -

Sep 22, 2008, 05:02 PM

Thanks! The advice really helps...
    -

Sep 24, 2008, 06:34 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!! I asked her out via email! She hasn't responded yet though...
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Sep 24, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgangqpublic View Post
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I asked her out via email!! She hasn't responded yet though...........
    You never answered me... and now that you've asked her... where did you ask her out to? To do what?
    Katie-Rose Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 03:30 AM
    I think you should ask her over to your house and play around together like shoot some hopps or do what ever 11 years old do these day, like PS2 or XBOX and like when you are sitting down on your own about half hour before she goes home. when on your own tell her how you feel and be careful you dont come on to strong,
    Hope it helps
    x oh and play it cool:cool:
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Sep 26, 2008, 03:36 AM

She'll probably say yes because you're older... and it would bring up her popularity.

Just telling it like it is, SLUGGER..

Hey, good luck!

Hope she answers soon, the longer she takes the worse your chances look... lol... xo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble finding love [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 24 year old woman who has never had a real relationship. I can't figure out why since I'm not terribly ugly or anything. I'm a student in a PhD program, recently begun, and considering that I'm in a University environment and that there are so many people my age, I shouldn't have too...

Boyfriend trouble- does he still love me? [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for about 10 months now. I thought everything was perfect, and we were happy together. I was upfront with him from day one that I had health problems and he was very understanding about it. A few weeks ago it took a turn for the worse and I had to go to hospital for...

I'm in love with a 14 year old and I am 19, can we date without getting in trouble? [ 76 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my friend are deeply in love with each other! And what I want to know is, is it OK for me to date her without getting in trouble. If there isn't no sexual inter actions with each other. I'm 19 and she's 14. I would appreciate the help !

Culture shock/homesickness/love trouble/just being a teenager [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not entirely sure this is in the right section, but I'll try anyway. I'm currently an exchange student in the US and I've been here for about 8 months now. I'm a senior in high school, and involved mostly in choir and drama things. My host family consists of a mom, who's a teacher, a dad...

I've fallen in love so quickly, am I in trouble? [ 4 Answers ]

I have known this girl from my family for a long, long time. I remember when she was born and I have seen her grow up till I decided to come to the US. By then, she was still very young and I stopped remembing much about her. Lately I had been visiting back home often and I see her all grown up and...

View more questions Search