Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    03nelson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Cat has swollen tongue, excessive drooling
    Could someone please help me with a question. My cat has been drooling excessively for the past 24 hours and we just opened her mouth and saw that her tongue was swollen. We plan on taking her to the vet tomorrow morning, but would like to comfort her tonight. Would benadryl help reduce the swelling, without harm? If so, what dosage?Thanks in advance for your help.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Sep 19, 2008, 08:25 PM
    I don't recommend human drugs, try giving her a piece of ice to suck on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doberman puppy Excessive Excessive biting. [ 9 Answers ]

I have read through all the other excessive biting posts.. I have a 3 month old female doberman puppy.. she BITES.. it might sound so simple, but its not.. I have scratch marks all over my legs and hands.. she has teeth an inch long and razor sharp.. It punctured by thumb today morn and I...

Where can I find tongue spacers so I don't always have to wear a flashy tongue ring? [ 9 Answers ]

I love my tongue ring but I don't always want to wear and I have to work where I can't have tongue ring. Does anyone know any common stores that have them. Because I can't find them.

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

Sore throat,tonsils swollen,and tongue is tearing and little red bumps on it. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what it might be I am scared my tongue is going to fall off.

Sick kitten, swollen tongue, excessive salivation [ 6 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me what might be wrong with my kitten? He's lethargic, tongue continually sticking out of his mouth, with excessive salivation. He's about 2 and a half months old +-, and these symptoms started a few days ago after he accidentally got left in the garage without food or...

View more questions Search