Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2008, 09:37 PM
    Volk... wow, you are better than me. Great job.

Need?? HOW YOU DOIN"?
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 22, 2008, 05:51 PM

So this is where you've been hiding out Starty! ;) Needafriend, I just wanted to say that you are lucky to have happened upon our Starty girl! I missed this thread somewhere in the mix!

Us BCBW girls stick together! :D
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8 View Post
    So this is where you've been hiding out Starty! ;) Needafriend, I just wanted to say that you are lucky to have happened upon our Starty girl! I missed this thread somewhere in the mix!

Us BCBW girls stick together!! :D
    O H M Y G O S H! I was stalked... thanks Starbs, that was surenice of you to say. Need is great as well and we are getting through it all together... if she would ever come on back... heehee:D Merry Christmas all;)
    Need a friend Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2008, 04:42 PM

LOL>>>OK>>>OK>>>I am back!! Whoo HOO!! Things are... better. How about you start? How you doing?
    Glad tou are here star!!
    Happy Christmas and Merry New year... Y'ALL!!
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2008, 08:55 AM
    Merry Christmas. I am great, and its time to get ready for work, and get off work, and then let the holiday begin;) Hugs!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Dec 24, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Need a friend View Post
    LOL>>>OK>>>OK>>>I am back!!!!!Whoo HOO!!!Things are...better. How bout you start? How ya doin?
    Glad tou are here star!!!
    Happy Christmas and Merry New year...Y'ALL!!!!
    Happy to be here! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 10:47 AM
    Need, where in the heck are you? How are you doing, are you holding up? I hope you are;)

Jan 31, 2009, 11:07 AM

Wow I was just thinking about you. I am... holding up. I had that time off work then got good and sick and was off for a week and a half. I am now doing everything for the other business and considering another part time job to make ends meet. The daughter moved out... moved with her boyfriend :( had a pregnancy scare decided to get married march 8th and can't afford her rent and want to fix up the house place we bought for her... right now!! So needless to say that in itself is... something.. I miss my boys... they are too busy for me and the other one I just seem to fight with over grades, his car, his chores... everything. RL and I are fine... we don't see each other much... he is working his pants off and need to buy another truck and hire someone else to help but then that cuts down our income even more... Kind of a catch 22. I was working out and walkng everyday. Plus eating better... I got sick and well... I need to get back to it.
    So how about you? Getting some help around the house? How is the yoga going? How's the ear?
    Let me know... I have been thinking of you... Just sometimes can't get slowed down until my body finally gets sick enough I have to stop... lol... keeping on keeping on!!
    Hope to hear from you soon!!
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 11:13 AM
    WAIT... how old is your daughter? I forgot how old your kids are??
    Need, you bought her a house? And you can't make ends meet? Need something isn't right here, and we need to get to the bottom of it...
    Ohhh I hope you get back to you... keep on keeping on;)

Jan 31, 2009, 12:41 PM

She is 18... we bought her a mobile home... it is older and needs a lot of work... we bought it a year ago because we had land already ready for one... we thought OK... this will give her a place of her own but close to us rent free for college... she had close to a free ride to college... yep dumped the college so far. So the place has just been sitting because she decided she was too good for a "trailer" even if it was rent free. She has been on her own "w/ her bf" for 2&1/2 mo. And can't afford her rent because she dumped her job too!! So she got another job but they can't afford to stay where they are living... If she would have listened... The house would have been done... she wants a new car... and a wedding... and the house done... all right now... I can't help... but though I have told her... money grows on trees at my house you know!!
    Granted we bought it and it needs a lot of work... but... it could have been a starting place... but she couldn't wait and now we don't have the time to help... wait I am pulling my magic want out of my pocket...
    As far as me... I haven't forgotten... I don't push... we saved and finally got a dishwasher... BIG HELP!! And I am going back to exercise and eating right... So... I am good for now.
    I know this sounds... well childish... but... I think of me I just wish THEY would think of me once in awhile too... ya know. But then... I have YOU!! lol
    Thanks for hangin in there w/ me!! It is great to visit with you again!!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 31, 2009, 12:47 PM

Hi need! How are you? Did our Starty girl take off? Wow, your daughter sure looked a gift horse in the mouth didn't she? I'm sure she'll be sorry she did that!
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Naw, it doesn't sound selfish;)

Need, you need not to fix up the house. I think if she wants anything, you should go back to the first agreement and she can go to college and live there... (no boyfriend living in) and then tell her that is what it is, she has one month to make up her mind, get signed up for college, or the rest is up to her an she will be paying rent to live in that place. Just my opinion, but you first came on here saying how selfish they were... remember? I suppose not getting what she wants sucks... but not being able to pay her rent does too;) She will get the point if you are tougher with her.

I never knew you had money growing on trees and magic wands... gosh I found a good friend to hold on to, didn't I? I want you to send me the seeds to that magic tree please... oh and if you let me "borrow" your magic wand, I PROMISE I will return it;)

Let her make her mistakes herself... tell her what you think along the way, support her with emotions an not money... she will learn to be a good woman that way;) Hard lessons humble us to do the right things, and that I think is the most important thing a kid can learn;)

Feb 1, 2009, 09:25 AM

I am trying to be both. I already told her she is paying to fix it up. She is getting married one way or another. I was told by my parents that if I stayed with RL they wouldn't help me in any way. And they don't nor do I ask them Nor do I need it. I am an adult. However... that hurt. It felt like they were saying choose me or him... She is my step daughter. Her mother is a wothless jerk. I am a nice person... I don't say that lightly. The kids would go over there and she would leave them in the middle of summer with NO electric to go drink at the bar. She would end up having a houseful of strange people staying the weekend. The kids have been through SO much. AND I don't have any support as far as that goes. RL has coddled her and then had nothing to do with her. I am going to make it clear... IF she decides she needs a baby right now... she can pay her own way. I just can't see bringing a new life into this mess...
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Good Girl need, make yourself extremely clear;)

Now... bak to feeling good? Walking... listening to great music, you got a MP3 player?

Feb 2, 2009, 10:22 AM

Yep... feeling like dookie today... but back to it...
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Back to it is right! If I have to... then so do you;) Positive positive positive Need, that is the key. Keep your chin up;)
    bigmama69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2011, 09:23 AM
    For the past few days I have had a white clumpy discharge, similar to wet toilet paper. It is not slimy, sticky and it has an abnormal smell and at times may taste very bitter or sour. I have no pain but some itching. After inserting a finger into the area, the finger is covered in these white clumbs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NEEDING HELP.How do I get my ex to try again? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I needed help ASAP. I was dating my ex girlfriend who I love very much with my heart, but I screw up because I was force by my family to take my best friend to my matric dance, I never did anything with her e.g. kissing. THe following day my ex came over to my house and called it off...

Needing a job [ 2 Answers ]

Do u know of a company or companies that hire people who have a criminal past?:confused:

Needing [ 6 Answers ]

Can u be bonded and licence if you have a felony record

Needing to know [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a mobile home 5 years ago from clayton homes, since buying the home we have had nothing but problems with vanderbilt mortgage with them calling us saying that we are late on payments when were not. I done a search on the net on them " vanderbilt mortgage" and found a site...

I am very needing yours about asp [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am VIetnammes I am studying informatic technonogy. I am studying shopping cart, I downed this demo ones is acart2_0 , but I have problem in error. In eacht pages that have SQL inner join that it don't run this code example <%@ LANGUAGE = "VBScript" %> <!-- #include file="db.asp" -->...

View more questions Search