Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nivi123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 05:47 PM
    Confused about work from home jobs
    Hi

I have experience working as a software test engineer. Iam planning to work from home now. I really don't have any guidance.. hw and where to start... I hear most jobs advertised are scams... do any of you work from home? If so, can you tel me the details? Help me out frds..

Thanks..
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2008, 11:58 PM

Yes, most of the sites advertising work at home jobs are scams. Most of what I do, I would consider to be work at home types of jobs, though. They are not done via the computer, but are specialized things. I do get most of my business from ads that I have placed on the Internet without costing me anything.

What sort of work experience and training do you currently have other than what you have mentioned, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Work from home jobs [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a job to work from home but it seems every site I find I must pay them. Where can I find a job that I don't have to pay to start?:confused:

Work at Home Jobs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I live in the uk and looking for leg home working jobs. I have 20 years secretarial experience, can anyone help. Thanks

Work @ Home JOBS ? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know any good sites that are legit.. for work @ home type jobs... I have been to many sites which all seem to ask me for some type of money.. Im not to picky about jobs... so if u guys know any good sites that have legit job listings... And are work at home type jobs ...

No fee Work at Home jobs [ 4 Answers ]

Are there any legitimate, no fee, typing, work at home jobs out there? :confused:

View more questions Search