Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moni582 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Warehouse cleaning
    Hi, I have a janitorial business specialized in office building maintenance and I want to start doing warehouse cleaning. Does anyone can please give me tips, ideas or advice of what I should know to do this type of cleaning?
    I appreciate in advance your help and time to answer.:)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Sounds like a very ambitious undertaking. I guess you would have to take a good look at what you have to clean first. I imagine there would be a lot of toxic, greasy, unsavory things to clean up on warehouse floors.

Are you sure you don't want to stick to just office building maintenance ?

I suggest you play it by ear (eye), but do they really clean warehouses the way ou want, don't they just broom it ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Sounds like a very ambitious undertaking. I guess you would have to take a good look at what you have to clean first. I imagine there would be a lot of toxic, greasy, unsavory things to clean up on warehouse floors. And some of the substances would have to be sampled and taken away to labs if the owners didn't know what it was, (I am thinking biohazard stuff). That would make a pretty expensive undertaking.

Are you sure you don't want to stick to just office building maintenance ?

I suggest you play it by ear (eye), but do they really clean warehouses the way ou want, don't they just broom it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning a self cleaning oven [ 3 Answers ]

I have a self cleaning oven that is over 9 years old and I have never cleaned it. I'm afraid that if I try to clean it now that it will either smoke so much that my smoke alarm will go off or the oven might even start on fire. Am I better off just buying a new stove or should I try to clean it...

Mice in roof of old warehouse [ 2 Answers ]

hi everyone, My girlfriend and I are living in an old warehouse turned apartment. The roof is corrugated sheet metal, with a dropped styrofoam tile ceiling. There are mice in between the dropped ceiling and the roof, and the sound of them gnawing on the styrofoam in the middle of the night is...

Are there any warehouse jobs available in the chicago area? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any warehouse jobs available in Chicago that pay at least 11 dollars an hour?

Must a warehouse employer prvode safe drinking water in NJ? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it OSHA regulation in NJ that an employer must provide safe drinking water?

View more questions Search