Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lang911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Sell a invention
    I have a idea that is patent pending. I am looking for funding to get it going, or I am looking to sell it.
    lang911 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 03:30 PM
    I have started with davison they are too much money. And there record is not that good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New invention idea [ 6 Answers ]

I am a retired 64 yr old man on disability and Need financal help in a new security lock invention for the home or business! I want to build a proto type and get it on the market. Checked a couple online site that say they help but they want up front money. To reserch my idea, and want me to...

Invention drawing! [ 3 Answers ]

I have an idea but I can't draw. I need a person who can sketch my concept on paper. My only problem is that I need to protect my invention from potential theft, I need advise please email me. Thank you, Philly

I have an invention , but what to do next? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am a new inventor and I have an invention ,it`s a new device for building fire escape , and now I am very puzzled because I don`t know what to do next .Though I work hard to try to promote it ,but so far it still seems hopeless . Is an invention really a nightmare for one...

I have an invention but. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an invention that only an 11 year old can think off. Not even a 10 year old or 12 can think of this. Maybe be even not Eienstein. But how can I make everyone notice my terrific invention

Wirless invention [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:

View more questions Search