Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoveTorn Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2008, 11:41 AM

No choice.. I just wanna make myself blur so I won't think about it.. I really so pain....I really got no idea what should i do only will gain back her into my life.. I really love her so much...
    wikedjuggalo Posts: 406, Reputation: 43

Sep 21, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTorn View Post
    No choice.. I just wanna make myself blur so I won't think about it.. I really so pain....I really got no idea what should i do only will gain back her into my life.. I really love her so much...
    Want the pain to stop? Let go of her. Drinking will only mask the pain for a short while and you will feel 10x worse later. Get out and do something with friends do not sit alone in the dark. Listen to people on here they know what they speak of.

Sep 21, 2008, 11:46 AM
    Do you think i should go and find her and ask for last chance?? If this time really rejected then only i give up??

Sep 21, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Do you think i should go and find her and ask for last chance?? If this time really rejected then only i give up??
    If you want more pain then go ahead. But you know the answer. If she wants to she will come back to you! You keep talking to her and you will just completely push her to the other side of the world.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 21, 2008, 12:43 PM

Pain, on the brain,
    Causes a lot of strain,
    And mistakes!

Sep 21, 2008, 02:28 PM

I didn't find her.. But i really miss her so much... Really wish to see her even 1 second I'll be happy too... I just wanna be with her... I just want her to stay here with me... im gonna be insane sooonnnn

Sep 21, 2008, 02:29 PM
    I didn't find her.. But i really miss her so much... Really wish to see her even 1 second I'll be happy too... I just wanna be with her... I just want her to stay here with me... im gonna be insane sooonnnn
    I hope your not driving around drunk. And only if you let yourself go insane.

Sep 21, 2008, 02:33 PM

I don't want too........ but i really don't know what to do to make her forgive me... she keep asking me to love myself.. don not torture myself.. she's so care about me even we're not together... I really felt so guity.. I really felt so sorry... so so so sorry to her....All i want is a last chance.. I'll never ever ever ever cheat on her again.....(T.T)....

Sep 21, 2008, 02:36 PM
    I don't want too........ but i really don't know what to do to make her forgive me... she keep asking me to love myself.. don not torture myself.. she's so care about me even we're not together... I really felt so guity.. I really felt so sorry... so so so sorry to her....All i want is a last chance.. I'll never ever ever ever cheat on her again.....(T.T)....
    If you love her so much why do you ignore what she asked of you? Stop torturing yourself. Let go. But I feel your incapacitated ATM and won't realize anything till you sleep it off.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 02:39 PM

The only thing you can do is give her space and get yourself together. You can survive without her. Also, keep in mind you may never get her back. Besides she seems very strong and secure in her decision. Accept it.

Sep 21, 2008, 02:39 PM

Do i really have to let her go? Do i really have to fulfill what she wants? But i knew she's still in love with me... Everytime she looked at me.. Her eyes always watering..
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 02:52 PM
    It's not your choice. It's hers. Let her go.

You made your choice when you cheated.

Sep 21, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post
    The only thing you can do is give her space and get yourself together. You can survive without her. Also, keep in mind you may never get her back. Besides she seems very strong and secure in her decision. Accept it.
    Ya.. No doubt that she's a very tough girl... I think i've hurt her so deep inside her heart.. she's 23years old and Im her first love as well... Its 6am in the morning now at my place.. But i still couldn't sleep because I felt so so so headache...:(

Sep 21, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Ya.. No doubt that she's a very tough girl... I think i've hurt her so deep inside her heart.. she's 23years old and Im her first love as well... Its 6am in the morning now at my place.. But i still couldn't sleep because I felt so so so headache...:(
    Get some sleep and come back and talk to us.

Sep 21, 2008, 02:57 PM

Good Nite.. Hope thing will change tomorrow..
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2008, 03:44 PM

The more I read this, the more I think you HAVE to get counseling ASAP.

Your decision process is as problematic as your sexual identity.

I know you love her, but you are dangerous until you find your place in the world. Try to get help - soon.

Sep 22, 2008, 08:13 AM

Yeah.. I think i've make it... This whole day I control myself not to text her o call her.. N I did it.. I didn't do anything... N she is the one msg me first and ask me what am I doing.. But sound so Cool....

Sep 24, 2008, 07:38 AM

I've made her a wool jacket 3 months ago.. and its about to finish now.. Do you think i should give it to her???

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm bisexual but how do I tell people I am? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok well im 15 and i just recently started telling a few people but then after i told then they look at me like im stupid and they stop being my friends and that really upsets me. Also one of my friends is also bisexual and i told her and then she blew up in my face and said i was copying her...

Am I bisexual [ 17 Answers ]

I am a 45 year old white male. I love women and I am very atracted to them.But here is my problem.I love the male penis I do not find men attractive.BUT ihave always wanted to perform oral sex on a guy I love wearing women's panties I want a guy to do me analy and I want to suck him off. When I...

Bisexual Nightmare [ 2 Answers ]

With so many challenging situations facing the homosexual population these days, the middleman often gets forgotten. I'm bisexual, and I hate myself. I don't know whether this is the right place or whether I will say what I want to say clearly. In second grade I first started to like men. I...

Am I Bisexual or Gay [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am 26 years old all this while I have been into many Gay relationships.. never ed a single girl.. dont know if it was by choice or lack of opportunity now I am going to get married.. not sure if I ll be able to satisfy her sexually.. please advise:confused:

Am I bisexual? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 25, male and always felt attraction for women. I had some girlfriends, but.. I feel that I like to see naked men. I have sexual fantasies with them. Nobody knows, apparently I'm straight. Anyway I can't imagine having a love relationship with a man. That's too bizarre to me, maybe because I...

View more questions Search