Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwirwinco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 11:43 AM
    Access to your bank account
    If you are as I am the only person listed on account - can anyone else or any institution charge your bank account without your permission or specific authorization
    Also if the method of accessing your account is with a debit card number obtained from paying the first bill how does that charge fit into the scheme of things. The same is true about an electronic check submitted to my account and the way the check info was gained was a specific one time purchase some 4 months prior, in on Feb 22 and has consisted of current charges of $49.95 for June and July Additionally the same method - electronic check is being used $19.95 for the past two months. One Bank kept allowing the charges until the account was negative and then charged $30 for each NSF trans action
    Captain Irwin - USAF the 60's
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kwirwinco
    If you are as I am the only person listed on account - can anyone else or any institution charge your bank account without your permission or specific authorization
    Also if the method of accessing your account is with a debit card number obtained from paying the first bill how does that charge fit into the scheme of things. The same is true about an electronic check submitted to my account and the way the check info was gained was a specific one time purchase some 4 months prior, in on Feb 22 and has consisted of current charges of $49.95 for June and July Additionally the same method - electronic check is being used $19.95 for the past two months. One Bank kept allowing the charges til the account was negative and then charged $30 for each NSF trans action
    Captain Irwin - USAF the 60's

Your account cannot be charged without permission or authorization - what does the Bank tell you about the transactions? Who authorized them?

Do you have the details of your four month ago electronic transfer? Was this to be a recurring charge?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My bank account got red flag I need my money who can I call for the bank to relase it [ 6 Answers ]

I have a over sea investment account that I have had for many years now. I am in some financial problem and need to liquidate that account. It a very large some of money. I got the account wire transfer to my bank account. I knew the bank would red flag it because of the large amount but now it...

Bank account seized. Received nationwide checks for claim (in account) can these be e [ 2 Answers ]

Small claims ct. seized bank account. Want to vacate nationwide claim checks for house repair from storm and vandalizim (can these be exempt funds?)

Bank Account Levy, joint account [ 1 Answers ]

Today, a levy was placed on the joint account of myself and my wife, for a debt she had from a credit card company. Once I found out, I called her and had her call the lawyer, who then told her to dispute it, she would have to send a certified letter to the court, as well as the plaintiff, as to...

Who has legal access to a bank account [ 2 Answers ]

Can one married partner access the bank account of other partner if their name does not appear on the account. If the person who is not an account holder, transfers money from the spouses online account using a password acquired by deceptive means, have they committed a crime?

Estate Bank Account Access [ 2 Answers ]

My brother and I are the administrators of my mothers estate. We had to probate the estate and opened a bank account. Instead of paying every bill out of the estate with a check, we withdrew the money and made the payments ourselves. Also, I got out money to keep aside to pay bills in case my...

View more questions Search