Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kkahne Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Does a canadian need a passport to fly inside the us if he is already here
    My fiancé is from canada and we are crossing the border and we are flying from mich to Florida is he going to need a passport to travel inside the U>S
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 10:46 AM
    No passport is needed to fly within the contiguous US states.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian Citizen to renew Portuguese Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in Sao Miguel, Azores and lived there for 8 years before moving to Toronto, Canada. I am now a Canadian Citizen. Would like at this time to apply for a Portuguese Passport. How do I go about doing that and what do I need? Thank you for your assistance. Rcc

Canadian passport renewal from abroad [ 2 Answers ]

I have to renew my passport abroad. I was told by a counselor officer at the embassy that I would have to surrender my citizenship card even if I apply in person at the embassy. I would prefer not to do this because of clear reasons - if it is lost I will be in a desperate situation without any ID...

Canadian passport needed [ 1 Answers ]

Do I need a Canadian passport to travel between the U.S. and Canada?

Canadian - Can I travel by air once in the you.S w/o passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a Canadian citizen without an updated passport. I want to fly from Seattle to Las Vegas. DO I REQUIRE A PASSPORT TO BOOK THE FLIGHT AND BOARD THE PLANE, OR AM I ABLE TO USE OTHER DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT CITIZENSHIP?

Canadian passport is one needed now to enter from us [ 5 Answers ]

Is a passport needed to enter canada from us or can we still use a birth certificate?

View more questions Search