Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 08:00 AM
    I live in South Carolina and am a resident there now. My family lives in Ohio - for financial reasons I am planning on moving back to Ohio and going to nursing school at a state school. Is there a way financially that I can become a duel resident and get Ohio "in state" tuition without living there for a year and becoming a resident again?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 19, 2008, 10:15 AM
    I have moved your question to a thread of it's own. The one you posted on was over 4 months old and would most likely not receive any answers. It is never a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's thread.

I suppose your question is dependent on the requirements of the State of Ohio's Board of Regents. Can you contact the financial department of the school you are considering, they would be the best ones to answer your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

Guestion about Going to school (nursing) [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering I am going to start schooling for becoming a nurse to work on the labor and delivery floor of hospitals well I was wondering after you do so much of your schooling can you start working at hospitals doing only certain things?

View more questions Search