Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Linda Kinnison Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Need information
    I was born in Bowling Green Ky, my birth mother died in 1958, and I was adopted in 1959. I would like to know how I can obtain my original birth records. I was told that I had to petition the court to open these records, I am almost 62, and I really don't understand why I have to petition the courts to obtain my sealed birth records, both my birth parents, and adoption parents are dead. I need information on how to obtain these birth records--can you help me??

Thanks,

Linda Kinnison
    Linda Kinnison Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Need information on obtaining sealed birth records

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Information Please :-) [ 5 Answers ]

I am a long-time pool player, but I have just recently become serious about the sport. In the past two years I have come a long way. I am a 5 ranked player under the APA. Are their any really good videos or books that explain the more difficult shots like masse` and jumping the legal way?

Need information [ 3 Answers ]

He this is raj .wel I'm medical student here in romania but as u know as a student life is hard.. o from long time I'm thinking to start smt from my by my own.. so how can start smt from my home by internet.. ple can anyone help me..?

HPT information! [ 7 Answers ]

Is it possible that a Home Pregnancy Test is wrong?:confused:

Information need [ 4 Answers ]

OK I really need serious answers only please.I was working for a taxi company and got into a accident where I slide on a patch of ice and went left of the center line and hit head on with another car, the police report says my falt due to the weather, it was snowing real bad, comimg down hard and...

Some information [ 2 Answers ]

Don't exactly know if if is related to psychic abilites but can anyone often any info on psychokinesis can't seem to find much on the subject.

View more questions Search