Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shalinisharma69 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Web-designing-3 lines
    Hey could you gimme 3 lines about

Web-designing?

I mean we have a fest in our college and "web-designing" is one of our events so we got to submit the document so I just want your help! Those 3 lines should be informative as well as catchy!
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Sep 19, 2008, 10:32 AM
    All night long
    The spider weaves in darkness.
    Morning mist: diamonds on lace.

Oh... you meant web site design! :) You might tell us the purpose of the three lines... I don't think anyone will do your homework for you, though we might be able to give you some suggestions to get you started.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web designing [ 4 Answers ]

If I am using frontpage for web designing, is it possible to mix it with java and the xml for the purpose of improving the layout?

Web Designing [ 4 Answers ]

I am interested in learning web designing. What are different types of web designing and difference between them. What I feel is that I have to take a course from some institute ( I feel it is difficult to learn by self from books).Can anyone give a brief guidance.

Electrical equipment with coax lines connected backfeeding 40-60 volts through lines? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a question for any electricians. I am a cable technician and do installations for Cable,Internet,& Voice in homes. What I have encountered a lot is electrical back-feed coming through the copper coax lines feeding from vcr's and tv's in the house which are plugged into electrical outlets....

Tangent lines & secant lines [ 3 Answers ]

Show that the tangent line to the curve y = x^3 at the point x=a also hits the curve at the point x = -2a. Can anyone tell me if I'm on the right path? I set the function and the slope of a line secant to the functions through the points (a, f(a)) and (-2a, f(-2a)) equal to each other and...

View more questions Search