Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    man_on_fire Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2006, 10:52 AM
    Production Possibility Frontier question
    Assume that England is producing at a ponit on its PPF. Specify whether the following events will cause a movement to another point along the frontier or a movement to a pont within the frontier.
    a) Truck-drivers block interstate highways in protest against lower speed limits for trucks.
    b) nurses strike for higher pay and better working condititions
    c) a law is passed to prohibi women or men from enterring some occupations.

This is my questions, actually I don't understand what is it effects on PPF and how to explain it.
    Please help me to answer it. I really want to do this type of the question better. Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 19, 2006, 05:51 AM
    Are you speaking of Production Possibility Frontier? If so, I'll change the subject line: that might attract a response.

May 19, 2006, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    Are you speaking of Production Possibility Frontier? If so, I'll change the subject line: that might attract a response.
    Yep, it's about Production Possibility Frontier. In this question, I have to draw a diagram and explain why, but I don't really understand about it.
    If you know, help me please
    Thanks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 19, 2006, 06:43 AM
    I'm sorry I can't help on this one, but changed the subject line to hopefully attract someone who might be able to help.

Out of curiosity, I did some googling and checked out a couple of the links... it was French to me :o

"Production Possibility Frontier"

May 19, 2006, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rickj
    I'm sorry I can't help on this one, but changed the subject line to hopefully attract someone who might be able to help.

Out of curiosity, I did some googling and checked out a couple of the links...it was French to me :o

"Production Possibility Frontier"
    Anyway, thanks
    Kamola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by man_on_fire
    anyways, thanks
    I really don't understant the question please can you send the answer ?
    :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Milk Production [ 6 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone has had this experience. My females teets are getting big. She had puppies 5 months ago, and they had almost gone back to normal up until she went into estrus. They usually get bigger after a heat cycle then go back down. She was in heat about 4 weeks ago they never really...

Production Possibility Frontier [ 2 Answers ]

Hi good people, can someone please explain to me why the PFF is concave to the origin but not straight.

Is this a possibility [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help is it possible that if you need to stop having children that the hospital could give you a hysterectomy:confused:

Production budget [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone please help me create a production budget using the following information. The sales department of Red Hawk Manufacturing Co. has forecast sales in March to be 20,000 units. Additional information follows: Finished goods inventory, March 1 3000 units Finsihed goods inventory...

Production efficiency [ 4 Answers ]

How to improve and increase production in simple steps?

View more questions Search