Ask
    ladycaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 05:04 AM
    Selling porcelian dolls
    Where can I sell my collection of porcelian dolls
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 19, 2008, 05:13 AM
    eBay worth a start, at least to gauge some idea of expected value.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Yes, eBay would be a good place to at least get an idea as to what you might charge for them. You could also use one of the many free places where you can advertise things on the Internet. If you're interested in how to do that, please let me know.

Would you mind giving some specifics as to the dolls that you have?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s tonka dolls name? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm thinking of bidding on this doll on eBay, I used to have the same one as a kid, its got blue hair,yellow and black sunglasses on (which are moulded on, you can't take them off) a pair off colourful swimmers on and a pair of blue sandals on (none of the clothes come off its all moulded) she...

Goo Goo Dolls Sales [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I am 15 years old.. . I want to buy things about the Goo Goo Dolls.. not their cd's , but their shirts and posters and what not. I have searched and searched on Ebay but can't seem to find them. Please Help

Collectibles, dolls [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how much the wizard of oz dolls are worth (pink label) currently selling at wal-mart?

Dolls [ 1 Answers ]

I bought 4 dolls at a yard sale because they are unusual. I have no clue what they are. They are all men dressed extravagantly. It looks like real or fake fur around their hats, some have little bells on their clothes.only their faces and hands are polyresin? Their clothes are really something...

View more questions Search