Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Apologisenow Posts: 295, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2008, 02:58 AM
    Changing monitor back to default?
    Hey everyone I bought an HDMI cable for my laptop so I can view my screen on my TV. That worked fine because I mirroed the view on my laptop screen and on my TV. However when I unplugged it I noticed that my Monitor 1 in control panel was now Generic PnP Monitor on ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 and my monitor 2 is Default on ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 is that correct? Or should my default monitor be monitor 1 and ATI Mobiliy Radeon HD 3650 when I don't have the TV connected?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2008, 10:26 AM
    For mine, once I get it working within display settings to have it work when I decide to view on TV or just use computer and everything works, I leave it alone

If PC works as it should and when you connect to TV to view there and it works, I wouldn't touch anything

Others may have feedback also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monitor has been changing to different colors [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: My monitor has been changing to different colors. Can any one suggest what I can do? Advance appreciations.

Changing default media player [ 4 Answers ]

How would I change my default media player settings

Changing back to Xp from Vista [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I am new here and need some help. My problem is: After building a new system with Vista as the operating system, I thought I would put Vista on my old system which is a HP Pavilion with Xp on board and recovery discs only. This is how I found out that OEM means one operating system only...

Changing default font for body text of received messages. [ 3 Answers ]

My turn to ask a question. :) I'm trying to help a user that wants to change (increase) the font of the text of the messages he receives. We have an Outlook 2000/Exchange 2003 setup here. I know how to change the formating of the message headers but the email body text remains at what the...

View more questions Search