Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RichardC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2006, 09:38 AM
    Gluten free products
    Is the ingredient soy lecithin gluten free and, when the product listing says malt flavoring, is that gluten free? Thank you. I am a celiac person and cannot tolerate any gluten intake
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

May 17, 2006, 03:52 AM
    Celiac Disease Gluten-free Diet Support Center at Celiac.com

This website has a search engine you can find everything that gluten free on this page.

Hope this helps
    sweetpea40 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3
    -

Jan 11, 2010, 06:19 AM

Yes it is gluten-free- it is made from soy which is gluten-free and in lots of gluten-free products.
    Here you will see it on the safe list Safe Gluten-Free Food List (Safe Ingredients)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Euoko products [ 106 Answers ]

Has anyone used euoko whitening products. If you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? And how long it takes. Thanks

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

View more questions Search