Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Eagnas Customer Service
    Hi Everybody,

I recently (3 month ago) ordered a String from the Eagnas website and did not get it yet. I only hear that they are out of stock or they will sent it soon. So I was wondering if anybody has any experience with their customer service. Or am I the only one who was not sent what was ordered. Anyway so far I am totally fed up with these people and I will certainly never again order from them. Whoever wants to order from them, I can only recommend not to do it. They just keep my money and do not send the string that I ordered.
    If anybody has any Idea how I can get my money back, please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance
    aimbc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2009, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juog View Post
    Hi Everybody,

I recently (3 month ago) ordered a String from the Eagnas website and did not get it yet. I only hear that they are out of stock or they will sent it soon. So I was wondering if anybody has any experience with their customer service. Or am i the only one who was not sent what was ordered. Anyway so far I am totally fed up with these people and I will certainly never again order from them. Whoever wants to order from them, I can only recommend not to do it. They just keep my money and do not send the string that I ordered.
    If anybody has any Idea how i can get my money back, please let me know.

Thanks a lot in advance
    I thought I was the only person experiencing bad customer service from Eagnas. I know your frustration not being able to get your problem resolved correctly. However, I had similar customer service problem, but I was fortunate enough to live near by and had a chance to go to their warehouse and here is my experience. You can find it on Youtube. Eagnas Poor Customer Service. I hope this will get their attention. This will cost them more than the amount of money they ripped everyone off for.

BTW Eagnas received a BBB Rating of "D"
    TensionHead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2014, 11:03 AM
    I got very bad experience with Eagnas. First shipment was slow and the item was not working upon arrival and parts were very badly machined with major flaws, the exterior casing were cracked and that electronic components showed visible sign of corrosion already. I had to paid the return shipment but the replacement item was an used item and also dead upon arrival. The item has rattling sound of loose parts inside. The replacement of the replacement has extra drilled holes on the outside of the casing, because the holes didn't line-up with mounting spots on the inside. In addition, the pull tension from the machine was so irregular that it is useless. Each time, it takes days to reply as a stall tactic by Eagnas. I have photos to document my claims. Merchant did not return any of my phone message. It was both time consuming and stressful for months trying to communicate with Eagnas calmly and respectfully, until Eagnas representative became spiteful and only refunded partial payment. I filed fraud with the credit card company and after the independent investigation, I got my full refund by the credit card company. I should have know the reputation of this company, since I realized that Eagnas routinely publishing the customer's personal contact information on their website with slander as a standard practice of retaliation. No wonder that Eagnas machines were highly discounted on their website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

'Working in this face-to-face customer service environment, how would you demonstrate that you are listening to a customer?' :confused:

Customer service [ 3 Answers ]

How can u be a very customer service representative? What are the FAQ ON customer service?

When in customer service if a customer yells what do you do?

-Can you give an example of a time when you experienced good customer service and explain why it was good? -Tell me about a time when you give effective customer service? -Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?what aspects it so good and how would you...

Customer Service [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to find names of senior and top level professionals working in MNC? i.e. Gen. Manager, Marketing Head, vice presidents, directors etc. I have visited their websites but I have not succeeded. Please show me the method to get this info. Either through net or any other mode....

View more questions Search