Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e_k_e_f Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2008, 05:25 PM
    Myspace code
    Does anyone know how to change the font size for the ENTIRE profile?

I know how to change font size for the about me section etc...

But I want my entire profile font change
    Such as the blog and extended network section and the links

Any answers would be great
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2008, 06:55 PM
    Do you want to change the part that you fill in, or the part that Myspace already has up (such as section titles, etc.)?

If you want to change the part that you fill in, all you have to do is type in font size=+1, font size=+2, or font size=+3 (1 being the smallest font, 3 the biggest), and surround it with these : <>. You can't do it once for the whole profile however. You have to type it in each different section.

If you are wanting to change section titles and things like that, you have to alter the HTML code in the layout you chose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About myspace [ 4 Answers ]

I need some help , yes at times I can be a air head and somewhat stupid at times how do you got rid of the ad's on your myspace page. I just put it up 3 days ago and have been tryiong to get them down . Will you help me please. Please don't laugh at me etither I'm laughting at myself.ok I got it...

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

Oops.MySpace woes. I need code for an image header [ 1 Answers ]

I really like the layout of this myspace. I have the images for the header and for the background, but I just don't know how to set it up like this. Anyone, please help... I'm about to pull my own teeth out... http://profile.myspace.com/westbounddeparture

Myspace 'about me' help [ 2 Answers ]

I'm my about me section I have no idea how to make new paragraphs.. normally you'd just hit enter but on myspace its different.. anyone want to help me?:o

View more questions Search