Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shekinahwilliam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Want to find authentic monobenzone cream
    I have been trying to get some monobenzone cream on-line. Went to a dermatologist and he refused to prescribe any. He said, I'm not suppose to be a blonde with blue eyes. What a guy! I want to brighten my skin tone. Any help out there?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Sep 21, 2008, 05:48 AM

There are plenty of ways to use brighten your skin without resorting to using monobenzone!
    Monobenzone is for ONLY for vitiligo patients.

To brighten your skin, exfoliate once or twice weekly.
    Use a brightening cream such as Dermabright by Skin doctors.
    Use a sunblock every day, even when it's cloudy as UV rays still come through the clouds.
    Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
    Instead of applying foundation all over, mix a bit of it with your moisturiser and apply to the skin and blend it in, it will give you a dewy complexion.
    Bilal_Ali Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 10:50 PM

I think PunkChic give better advice for you. You might try as well with tips by PunkChic some home remedy like lemon juice, and almond oil etc for light skin.
    Use of Monobezone may disturb you current skin and it is better on for people suffering from Vitiligo skin disorder in which white patches appear on skin. Monobenzone is suitable thing for pigmentation for vitiligo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Monobenzone cream [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hi! Does anyone know where to safe buy 30% mono cream? I've found some website who offer it but I wasn't sure it's reliable, so if any of you know and have bought from them tell me:)

Monobenzone cream/powder [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get this powder from? It seems to be almost impossible to find Any information would be great. Thanks, Jojo

View more questions Search